Friday, July 11, 2014

independence day

I happen to think that I live in one of the best cities in the country. We are situated five minutes away from Columbus, Ohio (the state capital and fifteenth largest U.S. city,) but there's still that special small town feel. There's a great sense of community, an amazing school system, but most importantly, a Fourth of July celebration like no other. People start lining the parade route streets with lawn chairs and caution tape two weeks before the Fourth and we pretty much shut down the city all day. It's definitely one of my favorite holidays simply because I look forward to spending the day celebrating the traditions with my friends and family. Here are some of my favorite pics from the day. (I know that this is a little late, but I wanted to share the pictures regardless!)


















xx. Sheridan
Tumblr | Facebook | YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment